ZEM-Energobud continues to work as a main contractor.
List of work performed:
- Laying of 2 sections of 110 kV cable lines, and a fiber-optic communication line:
- From the TPP-5 110 kV outdoor switchgear to the support No. 50 with the output of cable terminations to the support and installation of the open type adapter unit on the anchor support.
- From the support No. 28 to “Arkada” substation with the output of cable terminations to the support and installation of the open type adapter unit on the anchor support.
- Installation of two 110 kV cells on the incoming switchgear VRU-110 of TPP-5 with dismantling of outdated equipment and installation of 2x110 kV SF6 circuit breakers, 8x110 kV disconnect switches, 2 sets of 110 kV current transformers, 2 sets of 110 kV surge suppressors and process portals and busbars of 110 kV incoming switchgears.
- Supply of all equipment and materials;
- Implementation of a full range of set-up and adjustment works;
- Object commissioning.