ZEM-Energobud TM , in accordance with an agreement with Silpo Food LLC, implemented a project to introduce a multi-channel automated complex for the utilization of thermal energy of flue gases from bakeries in the village of Vorzel, Kiev region.
ZEM-Energobud TM performed a full range of work without stopping production, which included:
- supply of equipment and materials for a complex for utilization of thermal energy of flue gases;
- construction and installation works;
- chimney system modernization works;
- modernization works of the heating system and hot water supply;
- commissioning and testing of installed equipment;
- commissioning of the installed complex.
The implementation of this project created an opportunity for the Customer to significantly save energy resources, namely, natural gas, which is used to operate the heating system and hot water supply of the enterprise.
Implementation of a multi-channel automated complex for the thermal energy utilization of flue gases from bakeries in the Kiev region
Period of execution:
November 2019 - February 2020